- Storeshop now
- Clinic & Spalet us help
- Classesbook today
- Healthy Lifestylenews & research
- About Usour staff
- Daily Dose Juice Therapy
Guardian Solutions Uncategorised Hits: 406
This website is owned and operated by Holistic Pathways Inc. Holistic Pathways Inc. is a registered business in the state of Colorado. Our principal place of business is at 3521 South Logan Street. Englewood, CO. USA. 80113
You may contact us by post, using the postal address given above; using our website contact form; by telephone at (720)570-2454, or by email, using the email address
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information: information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.) information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address); information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address); information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address). Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to administer our website and business; personalize our website for you; enable your use of the services available on our website; send you goods purchased through our website; supply to you services purchased through our website; send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you; send you non-marketing commercial communications; send you email notifications that you have specifically requested; send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter); send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications); provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information); deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website; keep our website secure and prevent fraud; and verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service).
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law; in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Retaining personal information
This section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data to the extent that we are required to do so by law; if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you agree with any changes to this policy.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at US $15 + shipping costs). We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
We also use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business. Advertiser features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling these Google Analytics Display features, we are required to notify our visitors by disclosing the use of these features and that we and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to gather data about your activities on our Site. Among other uses, this allows us to contact you if you begin to fill out our check-out form but abandon it before completion with an email reminding you to complete your order. The “Remarketing” feature allows us to reach people who previously visited our Site, and match the right audience with the right advertising message.
We abide by Facebook’s Data Use Restrictions.
- Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
bibendum sem. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Duis nec dolor placerat diam porta porta.